Question Which English magazine do you read?

RacheliArt

צוות הנהלה
מנהל
מנוי פרימיום
איור וציור מקצועי
צילום מקצועי
There's the Ami, Mishpacha, Binah, Hamodia....
Do any of you read any of them?

I enjoy Mishpacha each week and then trade with my sister for Ami and Binah...
They make my Shabbos!

אם הבנים שמחה!

משתמש מקצוען
I don't get any on a regular basis (we get Hebrew ones so my kids can enjoy them too), but every now and then, I'll get someone's old Hamodias. Once in a blue moon, my husband will buy me an English Mishpacha. I don't have much time to read, so I still have one sitting around since last time he bought it for me, which I think was before Succos.

יופלה אפרסק

משתמש סופר מקצוען
מנוי פרימיום
מוזיקה ונגינה
I get the Binah weekly and give it to my family when I finish.
קראט We also buy the Hebrew hamodia with the .
The problem is that by Friday night I finish reading the whole Binah usually; I read too fast.
BTW the basic news from hamodia can be found online at https://hamodia.com The website updates in real time.
I think that if you sign up for a monthly fee of a few dollars you can access the whole magazine, but I'm not sure.​

Sped

משתמש פעיל
I used to get a few but cut down to just the Hamodia.
I find it's the best written, as far as grammar, which is something that is important to me.
My kids get the Marve LeTzameh. I read lots of it too.

ראש אמריקאי

תרגום וכתיבה שיווקית באנגלית
מנוי פרימיום
פרסום וקופי
Mishmeres Hashalom has magazines available in English (once a month). It's a magazine on bein adam lachaveiro and shmiras halashon. I can give you their phone number if you'd like

RacheliArt

צוות הנהלה
מנהל
מנוי פרימיום
איור וציור מקצועי
צילום מקצועי
does anyone buy The Circle for their kids??

ראש אמריקאי

תרגום וכתיבה שיווקית באנגלית
מנוי פרימיום
פרסום וקופי
I have an idea- I'll spell out their phone number, so the number won't be automatically erased. Zero two, five three seven, nine one six zero

אולי מעניין אותך גם...

הפרק היומי

הפרק היומי! כל ערב פרק תהילים חדש. הצטרפו אלינו לקריאת תהילים משותפת!

תהילים פרק קמט

א הַלְלוּיָהּ שִׁירוּ לַיהוָה שִׁיר חָדָשׁ תְּהִלָּתוֹ בִּקְהַל חֲסִידִים:ב יִשְׂמַח יִשְׂרָאֵל בְּעֹשָׂיו בְּנֵי צִיּוֹן יָגִילוּ בְמַלְכָּם:ג יְהַלְלוּ שְׁמוֹ בְמָחוֹל בְּתֹף וְכִנּוֹר יְזַמְּרוּ לוֹ:ד כִּי רוֹצֶה יְהוָה בְּעַמּוֹ יְפָאֵר עֲנָוִים בִּישׁוּעָה:ה יַעְלְזוּ חֲסִידִים בְּכָבוֹד יְרַנְּנוּ עַל מִשְׁכְּבוֹתָם:ו רוֹמְמוֹת אֵל בִּגְרוֹנָם וְחֶרֶב פִּיפִיּוֹת בְּיָדָם:ז לַעֲשׂוֹת נְקָמָה בַּגּוֹיִם תּוֹכֵחֹת בַּלְאֻמִּים:ח לֶאְסֹר מַלְכֵיהֶם בְּזִקִּים וְנִכְבְּדֵיהֶם בְּכַבְלֵי בַרְזֶל:ט לַעֲשׂוֹת בָּהֶם מִשְׁפָּט כָּתוּב הָדָר הוּא לְכָל חֲסִידָיו הַלְלוּיָהּ:
נקרא  11  פעמים

ספירת העומר

לוח מודעות

למעלה