General Looking for English words which has become Hebrew, but cannot be translated back into English the same way

ראש אמריקאי

תרגום וכתיבה שיווקית באנגלית
מנוי פרימיום
פרסום וקופי
You know all those English words that keep creeping into the Hebrew language? Some of them can't be used in English the same way they're used in Hebrew. These English words have become so entrenched into the Hebrew language, they don't have exactly the same meaning that they used to have in English. I'm looking for examples of such words, to post as blogs on my website. Anyone here have ideas?

Here's one example: Maximum

Sentence in Hebrew:
"השעה כבר מאוחרת, אבל ננסה להגיע עד צפת לטיול שלנו. מקסימום, נלך לים כינרת."

Incorrect sentence in English
"It's already late, but we'll try to get all the way to Tzefat for our vacation today. Maximum, we'll go to the Kinneret."
WRONG!!! (No one talks like that in America)

Correct sentence in English
"It's already late, but we'll try to get all the way to Tzefat for our vacation today. Worse comes to worse, we'll go to the Kinneret."

The expression "worse comes to worse" means: In the worst case scenario, we'll do such and such. Now, that's exactly what "maximum" means in Hebrew. In English, "maximum" has a similar, yet slightly different meaning: "The greatest amount possible"

Example sentences:
The maximum amount of water that can be safely heated in the water urn, is up to the line at the top.
The maximum amount of miles per hour that you can drive without getting a ticket, is 60 miles per hour.
The teachers at our school do their best to assist each student reach their maximum potential

I'd appreciate any other words people can come up with, that are used differently in Hebrew than they are in English (For my website blog posts).

Thanks in advance!​

Sped

משתמש פעיל
Maximum is exactly what popped into my head when I saw your request.

RacheliArt

צוות הנהלה
מנהל
מנוי פרימיום
איור וציור מקצועי
צילום מקצועי
באורגינל לעומת original

ראש אמריקאי

מנוי פרימיום
פרסום וקופי
I appreciate all your responses, thank you! Is literally used in Hebrew? How is Original used in Hebrew that's different than in the English? Also with histeric, can you give me a sentence in Hebrew where it is used, that would not make sense in English? I can't think of a sentence that would work in Hebrew but wouldn't work in English.

Sped

משתמש פעיל
hysteria in English has a very negative, almost insulting connotation - like losing it completely, without any proportion..

Kelly

משתמש פעיל
The word fuse in English is kind of a technical term, In Hebrew it had acquired a meaning of something that has to do with anger, like when someone gets on your nerves, they are said to get on your fuse

RacheliArt

צוות הנהלה
מנהל
מנוי פרימיום
איור וציור מקצועי
צילום מקצועי
original in English means מקורי

אלישבע10

משתמש מקצוען
מנוי פרימיום
:Sentence in Hebrew
אני מעדיפה להפגש פרונטלית

:Incorrect sentence in English
I prefer to meet frontal

:Correct sentence in English
/ I prefer to meet in person
I prefer to meet face to face​

אלישבע10

משתמש מקצוען
מנוי פרימיום

ראש אמריקאי

מנוי פרימיום
פרסום וקופי
תודה רבה על כל התשובות! אשמח לשמוע עוד- מי שיכול להשתמש בנוסחה של משפט בעברית, משפט באנגלית לא נכונה ומשפט באנגלית כן נכונה, הכי טוב והכי מובן.

perfect לי

משתמש מקצוען
צילום מקצועי
Actually
means relevant אקטואלי In Hebrew

Sympathetic
means something like pleasant סימפטי , In Hebrew

אולי מעניין אותך גם...

הפרק היומי

הפרק היומי! כל ערב פרק תהילים חדש. הצטרפו אלינו לקריאת תהילים משותפת!

תהילים פרק קלז

א עַל נַהֲרוֹת בָּבֶל שָׁם יָשַׁבְנוּ גַּם בָּכִינוּ בְּזָכְרֵנוּ אֶת צִיּוֹן:ב עַל עֲרָבִים בְּתוֹכָהּ תָּלִינוּ כִּנֹּרוֹתֵינוּ:ג כִּי שָׁם שְׁאֵלוּנוּ שׁוֹבֵינוּ דִּבְרֵי שִׁיר וְתוֹלָלֵינוּ שִׂמְחָה שִׁירוּ לָנוּ מִשִּׁיר צִיּוֹן:ד אֵיךְ נָשִׁיר אֶת שִׁיר יְהוָה עַל אַדְמַת נֵכָר:ה אִם אֶשְׁכָּחֵךְ יְרוּשָׁלִָם תִּשְׁכַּח יְמִינִי:ו תִּדְבַּק לְשׁוֹנִי לְחִכִּי אִם לֹא אֶזְכְּרֵכִי אִם לֹא אַעֲלֶה אֶת יְרוּשָׁלִַם עַל רֹאשׁ שִׂמְחָתִי:ז זְכֹר יְהוָה לִבְנֵי אֱדוֹם אֵת יוֹם יְרוּשָׁלִָם הָאֹמְרִים עָרוּ עָרוּ עַד הַיְסוֹד בָּהּ:ח בַּת בָּבֶל הַשְּׁדוּדָה אַשְׁרֵי שֶׁיְשַׁלֶּם לָךְ אֶת גְּמוּלֵךְ שֶׁגָּמַלְתְּ לָנוּ:ט אַשְׁרֵי שֶׁיֹּאחֵז וְנִפֵּץ אֶת עֹלָלַיִךְ אֶל הַסָּלַע:
נקרא  11  פעמים

לוח מודעות

למעלה