General What is your background in English?

סטיל יאנג

משתמש מקצוען
Thanks everyone for all the useful tips!
Reading English is also very helpful.
my way of practicing my English is by hearing songs in english and try to understand them all, and singing along.....like It's so natural for me, why not? it brings me confidence and being sure of what your doing is the most important thing on the highway to succeed! isn't it? I'm pretty sure that i have to read and write more, which: let's say: is most heard for me!!!! i wish for having better skills in those things if someone has haer an (y)idea, will be blessed...​

(:Leah

משתמש מקצוען
מנוי פרימיום
בוגר/תלמיד פרוג
עריכה והפקת סרטים
my way of practicing my English is by hearing songs in english and try to understand them all, and singing along.....like It's so natural for me, why not? it brings me confidence and being sure of what your doing is the most important thing on the highway to succeed! isn't it? I'm pretty sure that i have to read and write more, which: let's say: is most heard for me!!!! i wish for having better skills in those things if someone has haer an (y)idea, will be blessed...​

...I've tried it a few time also in lectures, i just tried to speak along with the lecturer​

שירה קיי אולפנים

משתמש פעיל
מוזיקה ונגינה
צדף????-thank you!!! im sure that because your job is around music you have a match.... shell- -
צדף-there is a huge company named "shell" and their symbol is a​
Your message is interrupted!!!
And when you write shell, do you mean shell? The word has many translations in English!
And I love music from all languages, you really hit the mark...

שירה קיי אולפנים

משתמש פעיל
מוזיקה ונגינה
I really invested in my learning and especially in expressions and took a lot of private lessons
I dug it up...
My absorption in languages is also very fast
Therefore, I am very successful in software programs and the like because I know English very well
My family really encouraged me to do this and I also really liked it and that's how it became more and more professional...

משתמש מקצוען
מנוי פרימיום
בוגר/תלמיד פרוג
עריכה והפקת סרטים

שירה קיי אולפנים

משתמש פעיל
מוזיקה ונגינה
Yes, relatives are also an important thing...
My sister is also very successful in English...
My mother is also very good at the language, she wants us to know English well too
In any case, I really like to write in English, it's really good that they opened this forum!

משתמש מקצוען
מנוי פרימיום
בוגר/תלמיד פרוג
עריכה והפקת סרטים
I really invested in my learning and especially in expressions and took a lot of private lessons
I dug it up...
My absorption in languages is also very fast
Therefore, I am very successful in software programs and the like because I know English very well
My family really encouraged me to do this and I also really liked it and that's how it became more and more professional...

?Is your speaking in a high level as well
?Do you speak as a native speaker
?Or you're good at reading and writing only

ה. בקר

צוות הנהלה
מנהל
מנוי פרימיום
יוצרי ai
Israeli born and bred. My parents, both American, made aliya after they got married and have been living here ever since. I spoke English before Hebrew. Except for my parents, all of our extended family live throughout the US, mainly in Brooklyn, Lakewood, Far Rockaway, Minnesota, Cleveland, Baltimore, and Detroit. So communication with the family, except my siblings, is only in English

.My husband is British. His parents and family live in England and is US
I have been to US and England
My job is in English. In addition to my job I also work as a translator, translating from English into Hebrew and vice versa. I have been working in English for nearly 25 years

Obviously I am totally fluent in English- reading, writing, speaking, understanding.

I am trying to understand whether this forum is meant for English speakers seeking help/advice, Israeli's seeking help in English, or if it will end up being a corner for non English speakers trying to brush up their English.

The answer to above will directly affect how often I visit here​

שירה קיי אולפנים

משתמש פעיל
מוזיקה ונגינה
I also work a lot with the English language and therefore know how to write well...
It seems that the forum is intended for anyone who wants to register...
Why not?

ה. בקר

צוות הנהלה
מנהל
מנוי פרימיום
יוצרי ai
I also work a lot with the English language and therefore know how to write well...
It seems that the forum is intended for anyone who wants to register...
Why not?
because it is a mixed forum. if it will end up being like Ish Et Re'ehu just in English, I don't get the point
If it's people just asking questions that can be written in IE"R then why in English?
If its for seeking help specifically required to be in English, such as help wit a translation, US/Anglo issues, issues concerning the anglo saxon community and etc. then i get the point

if it's for non english speakers trying to brush up their English, then I believe many English speakers won't visit here
there has to be a clear definition as to what this forum is all about

I am not criticising, just truly trying to understand

As to Prog, this is the idea if the forum
A forum for consultation and mutual help for English speakers
In this forum you must write in English only. English speakers welcome!

ארישוק

משתמש מקצוען
Israeli born and bred. My parents, both American, made aliya after they got married and have been living here ever since. I spoke English before Hebrew. Except for my parents, all of our extended family live throughout the US, mainly in Brooklyn, Lakewood, Far Rockaway, Minnesota, Cleveland, Baltimore, and Detroit. So communication with the family, except my siblings, is only in English

.My husband is British. His parents and family live in England and is US
I have been to US and England
My job is in English. In addition to my job I also work as a translator, translating from English into Hebrew and vice versa. I have been working in English for nearly 25 years

Obviously I am totally fluent in English- reading, writing, speaking, understanding.

I am trying to understand whether this forum is meant for English speakers seeking help/advice, Israeli's seeking help in English, or if it will end up being a corner for non English speakers trying to brush up their English.

The answer to above will directly affect how often I visit here​
?Do you translate for private people
I m lookung for someone to do that
?How can i contact you​

אולי מעניין אותך גם...

הפרק היומי

הפרק היומי! כל ערב פרק תהילים חדש. הצטרפו אלינו לקריאת תהילים משותפת!

תהילים פרק כה

א לְדָוִד אֵלֶיךָ יְהוָה נַפְשִׁי אֶשָּׂא:ב אֱלֹהַי בְּךָ בָטַחְתִּי אַל אֵבוֹשָׁה אַל יַעַלְצוּ אֹיְבַי לִי:ג גַּם כָּל קוֶֹיךָ לֹא יֵבֹשׁוּ יֵבֹשׁוּ הַבּוֹגְדִים רֵיקָם:ד דְּרָכֶיךָ יְהוָה הוֹדִיעֵנִי אֹרְחוֹתֶיךָ לַמְּדֵנִי:ה הַדְרִיכֵנִי בַאֲמִתֶּךָ וְלַמְּדֵנִי כִּי אַתָּה אֱלֹהֵי יִשְׁעִי אוֹתְךָ קִוִּיתִי כָּל הַיּוֹם:ו זְכֹר רַחֲמֶיךָ יְהוָה וַחֲסָדֶיךָ כִּי מֵעוֹלָם הֵמָּה:ז חַטֹּאות נְעוּרַי וּפְשָׁעַי אַל תִּזְכֹּר כְּחַסְדְּךָ זְכָר לִי אַתָּה לְמַעַן טוּבְךָ יְהוָה:ח טוֹב וְיָשָׁר יְהוָה עַל כֵּן יוֹרֶה חַטָּאִים בַּדָּרֶךְ:ט יַדְרֵךְ עֲנָוִים בַּמִּשְׁפָּט וִילַמֵּד עֲנָוִים דַּרְכּוֹ:י כָּל אָרְחוֹת יְהוָה חֶסֶד וֶאֱמֶת לְנֹצְרֵי בְרִיתוֹ וְעֵדֹתָיו:יא לְמַעַן שִׁמְךָ יְהוָה וְסָלַחְתָּ לַעֲוֹנִי כִּי רַב הוּא:יב מִי זֶה הָאִישׁ יְרֵא יְהוָה יוֹרֶנּוּ בְּדֶרֶךְ יִבְחָר:יג נַפְשׁוֹ בְּטוֹב תָּלִין וְזַרְעוֹ יִירַשׁ אָרֶץ:יד סוֹד יְהוָה לִירֵאָיו וּבְרִיתוֹ לְהוֹדִיעָם:טו עֵינַי תָּמִיד אֶל יְהוָה כִּי הוּא יוֹצִיא מֵרֶשֶׁת רַגְלָי:טז פְּנֵה אֵלַי וְחָנֵּנִי כִּי יָחִיד וְעָנִי אָנִי:יז צָרוֹת לְבָבִי הִרְחִיבוּ מִמְּצוּקוֹתַי הוֹצִיאֵנִי:יח רְאֵה עָנְיִי וַעֲמָלִי וְשָׂא לְכָל חַטֹּאותָי:יט רְאֵה אוֹיְבַי כִּי רָבּוּ וְשִׂנְאַת חָמָס שְׂנֵאוּנִי:כ שָׁמְרָה נַפְשִׁי וְהַצִּילֵנִי אַל אֵבוֹשׁ כִּי חָסִיתִי בָךְ:כא תֹּם וָיֹשֶׁר יִצְּרוּנִי כִּי קִוִּיתִיךָ:כב פְּדֵה אֱלֹהִים אֶת יִשְׂרָאֵל מִכֹּל צָרוֹתָיו:
נקרא  5  פעמים

אתגר AI

פלינדרום • אתגר 52

לוח מודעות

למעלה