Help Switching from Hebrew to English

RacheliArt

צוות הנהלה
מנהל
מנוי פרימיום
איור וציור מקצועי
צילום מקצועי
If you use the site in Hebrew, it is highly recommended to change the language to English when browsing this forum. The language button is at the bottom of the page(scroll all the way down) Or click here.

RacheliArt

צוות הנהלה
מנהל
מנוי פרימיום
איור וציור מקצועי
צילום מקצועי
You'll get used to it

יופלה אפרסק

משתמש סופר מקצוען
מנוי פרימיום
מוזיקה ונגינה

RacheliArt

צוות הנהלה
מנהל
מנוי פרימיום
איור וציור מקצועי
צילום מקצועי
Whats the purpose of having Prog in English?? There's barely any Americans here and if there are they already speak/write Hebrew pretty well
You are right-but this is a pilot, we want to try and see if people enjoy being in an English based forum and on the way to improve their English, so let's wait and see...

The special one

משתמש פעיל
You are right-but this is a pilot, we want to try and see if people enjoy being in an English based forum and on the way to improve their English, so let's wait and see...
That is interesting.
Maybe Prog would benefit on the way by providing courses to learn English and use the forum as a way to practice.
Just a suggestion :)

מנוי פרימיום

מהמשתמשים המובילים!
הנדסת תוכנה
D I G I T A L
יוצרי ai

רצוני לעשות רצונך

משתמש מקצוען
!hi everyone
.I'm israeli and I learn english teaching
I paid attention that my writing and reading is not so good.
tharefore I think that this forum can realy help me and others.
please correct me by spelling and wording mistakes

אם הבנים שמחה!

משתמש מקצוען
!hi everyone
.I'm israeli and I learn english teaching
I paid attention that my writing and reading is not so good.
tharefore I think that this forum can realy help me and others.
please correct me by spelling and wording mistakes
Corrected version:

Hi everyone.
I'm Israeli and I'm learning English teaching.
I've noticed that my writing and reading are not so good.
Therefore, I think that this forum can really help me and others.

טאבו

משתמש סופר מקצוען
1673527377818.png

The button doesn't work for me
I need every time change at the end of the page :(

Sped

משתמש פעיל
I found that too.
Does everyone really want their English edited?
There can be a lot of changes to make!

אולי מעניין אותך גם...

הפרק היומי

הפרק היומי! כל ערב פרק תהילים חדש. הצטרפו אלינו לקריאת תהילים משותפת!

תהילים פרק קמז

א הַלְלוּיָהּ כִּי טוֹב זַמְּרָה אֱלֹהֵינוּ כִּי נָעִים נָאוָה תְהִלָּה:ב בּוֹנֵה יְרוּשָׁלִַם יְהוָה נִדְחֵי יִשְׂרָאֵל יְכַנֵּס:ג הָרֹפֵא לִשְׁבוּרֵי לֵב וּמְחַבֵּשׁ לְעַצְּבוֹתָם:ד מוֹנֶה מִסְפָּר לַכּוֹכָבִים לְכֻלָּם שֵׁמוֹת יִקְרָא:ה גָּדוֹל אֲדוֹנֵינוּ וְרַב כֹּחַ לִתְבוּנָתוֹ אֵין מִסְפָּר:ו מְעוֹדֵד עֲנָוִים יְהוָה מַשְׁפִּיל רְשָׁעִים עֲדֵי אָרֶץ:ז עֱנוּ לַיהוָה בְּתוֹדָה זַמְּרוּ לֵאלֹהֵינוּ בְכִנּוֹר:ח הַמְכַסֶּה שָׁמַיִם בְּעָבִים הַמֵּכִין לָאָרֶץ מָטָר הַמַּצְמִיחַ הָרִים חָצִיר:ט נוֹתֵן לִבְהֵמָה לַחְמָהּ לִבְנֵי עֹרֵב אֲשֶׁר יִקְרָאוּ:י לֹא בִגְבוּרַת הַסּוּס יֶחְפָּץ לֹא בְשׁוֹקֵי הָאִישׁ יִרְצֶה:יא רוֹצֶה יְהוָה אֶת יְרֵאָיו אֶת הַמְיַחֲלִים לְחַסְדּוֹ:יב שַׁבְּחִי יְרוּשָׁלִַם אֶת יְהוָה הַלְלִי אֱלֹהַיִךְ צִיּוֹן:יג כִּי חִזַּק בְּרִיחֵי שְׁעָרָיִךְ בֵּרַךְ בָּנַיִךְ בְּקִרְבֵּךְ:יד הַשָּׂם גְּבוּלֵךְ שָׁלוֹם חֵלֶב חִטִּים יַשְׂבִּיעֵךְ:טו הַשֹּׁלֵחַ אִמְרָתוֹ אָרֶץ עַד מְהֵרָה יָרוּץ דְּבָרוֹ:טז הַנֹּתֵן שֶׁלֶג כַּצָּמֶר כְּפוֹר כָּאֵפֶר יְפַזֵּר:יז מַשְׁלִיךְ קַרְחוֹ כְפִתִּים לִפְנֵי קָרָתוֹ מִי יַעֲמֹד:יח יִשְׁלַח דְּבָרוֹ וְיַמְסֵם יַשֵּׁב רוּחוֹ יִזְּלוּ מָיִם:יט מַגִּיד (דברו) דְּבָרָיו לְיַעֲקֹב חֻקָּיו וּמִשְׁפָּטָיו לְיִשְׂרָאֵל:כ לֹא עָשָׂה כֵן לְכָל גּוֹי וּמִשְׁפָּטִים בַּל יְדָעוּם הַלְלוּיָהּ:
נקרא  2  פעמים

ספירת העומר

לוח מודעות

למעלה