Question How do your American clients pay you?

אם הבנים שמחה!

משתמש מקצוען
I just signed a contract with an American client (living in the US). It's expected to be a long-term relationship and he'll be paying me weekly. I have an American bank account (actually two) and so does he, but it seems there's no simple way to do a bank transfer like there is here. I don't have a Zelle account (I tried to open one but couldn't without a smartphone), and while I do have Paypal, they take a generous cut for themselves. The client said he'll have to wire me the money and be charged $10 each time. Do any of you know of an easier way to do this?

יופלה אפרסק

משתמש סופר מקצוען
מנוי פרימיום
מוזיקה ונגינה
I had that issue as well, but for a small amount each month, and just used Paypal
But maybe for you it would work to have the client transfer money monthly instead of weekly at $10 a transfer?

dafdefet

משתמש מקצוען
I use PayPal.
I have a few American clients.

It's really a very high commission but I haven't found a faster way to make sure the money comes in.
But maybe because it's a permanent job, you might be able to wait for a check in the mail.
The question - isn't the fee for exchanging the check higher than Paypal?

I'm Israeli and don't know English, so sorry in advance about my English :)

אם הבנים שמחה!

משתמש מקצוען
Can he pay you by check? I'm assuming you have a way to deposit checks in at least one of your accounts.
I guess he can, but then he would have to mail it, and it would just make the whole process take longer.
I had that issue as well, but for a small amount each month, and just used Paypal
But maybe for you it would work to have the client transfer money monthly instead of weekly at $10 a transfer?
Maybe down the line I can do that, but since he's a new client, at least in the beginning I want to see that he actually pays before I continue with the job.
I use PayPal.
I have a few American clients.

It's really a very high commission but I haven't found a faster way to make sure the money comes in.
But maybe because it's a permanent job, you might be able to wait for a check in the mail.
The question - isn't the fee for exchanging the check higher than Paypal?

I'm Israeli and don't know English, so sorry in advance about my English :)

Cashing checks in Israeli banks also cost money.
I would deposit the check into my American account, not cash it here.

stars

משתמש סופר מקצוען
כתיבה ספרותית
עריכה תורנית
I just signed a contract with an American client (living in the US). It's expected to be a long-term relationship and he'll be paying me weekly. I have an American bank account (actually two) and so does he, but it seems there's no simple way to do a bank transfer like there is here. I don't have a Zelle account (I tried to open one but couldn't without a smartphone), and while I do have Paypal, they take a generous cut for themselves. The client said he'll have to wire me the money and be charged $10 each time. Do any of you know of an easier way to do this?
Consider using wise.com for direct transfers to your Israeli account.

P.S.

משתמש מקצוען
talking about zelle
I have a zelle account through my american bank account (capital one)
I was using it for a while whiteout any problems
lately it's requiring an sms confirmation with a phone number that is on my name
I tried putting my mil phone number but it still didn't work as it's not on my name
is there any way to go around it?

עגורן

משתמש מקצוען
עיצוב ואדריכלות פנים
מה עם Quick pay?
אני לא יודע בדיוק איך זה עובד.
אך הם זה קשור לכתובת מייל שלכם.

אולי מישהו פה יוכל להסביר יותר.

אולי מעניין אותך גם...

הפרק היומי

הפרק היומי! כל ערב פרק תהילים חדש. הצטרפו אלינו לקריאת תהילים משותפת!

תהילים פרק קכד

א שִׁיר הַמַּעֲלוֹת לְדָוִד לוּלֵי יְהוָה שֶׁהָיָה לָנוּ יֹאמַר נָא יִשְׂרָאֵל:ב לוּלֵי יְהוָה שֶׁהָיָה לָנוּ בְּקוּם עָלֵינוּ אָדָם:ג אֲזַי חַיִּים בְּלָעוּנוּ בַּחֲרוֹת אַפָּם בָּנוּ:ד אֲזַי הַמַּיִם שְׁטָפוּנוּ נַחְלָה עָבַר עַל נַפְשֵׁנוּ:ה אֲזַי עָבַר עַל נַפְשֵׁנוּ הַמַּיִם הַזֵּידוֹנִים:ו בָּרוּךְ יְהוָה שֶׁלֹּא נְתָנָנוּ טֶרֶף לְשִׁנֵּיהֶם:ז נַפְשֵׁנוּ כְּצִפּוֹר נִמְלְטָה מִפַּח יוֹקְשִׁים הַפַּח נִשְׁבָּר וַאֲנַחְנוּ נִמְלָטְנוּ:ח עֶזְרֵנוּ בְּשֵׁם יְהוָה עֹשֵׂה שָׁמַיִם וָאָרֶץ:
נקרא  10  פעמים

לוח מודעות

למעלה