General Childhood Nostalgia: Favorite Children's Tapes and Songs

אלישבע10

משתמש מקצוען
מנוי פרימיום
Can someone please :) upload this song here ?

(for women only)
It's a pretty jazzed up version, but it's the only one I found online.
Another (short) version

אם הבנים שמחה!

משתמש מקצוען
Another (short) version
Interestingly, in both of those versions, the word "sheltered" was changed to "special."
In the original song, it goes "In a very sheltered place, behind her covered face."
I wonder how and why that change came about.

Sped

משתמש פעיל
Interestingly, in both of those versions, the word "sheltered" was changed to "special."
In the original song, it goes "In a very sheltered place, behind her covered face."
I also remember it as special.
Interesting.

אם הבנים שמחה!

משתמש מקצוען
I also remember it as special.
Interesting.
It was originally sung on Yanky and Shabbos, and there he says "sheltered." That's also how it appears in the songbook.

I just found a Chabad songbook of Jewish songs online and there is also says "sheltered."

Sped

משתמש פעיל
It was originally sung on Yanky and Shabbos, and there he says "sheltered." That's also how it appears in the songbook.

I just found a Chabad songbook of Jewish songs online and there is also says "sheltered."
Okay. I remember it from when it came out, but it's definitely possible that my memory changed....
It was one of the first really good frum story-music records that came out. I was in older grades, but loved it just the same

אלישבע10

משתמש מקצוען
מנוי פרימיום
Intresting. Maybe because the word "sheltered" in the original song isn't so clear?
(Attached)​

קבצים מצורפים

• Yanky - And Shabbos.mp3
    KB 260.6

אולי מעניין אותך גם...

הפרק היומי

הפרק היומי! כל ערב פרק תהילים חדש. הצטרפו אלינו לקריאת תהילים משותפת!

תהילים פרק קנ

א הַלְלוּיָהּ הַלְלוּ אֵל בְּקָדְשׁוֹ הַלְלוּהוּ בִּרְקִיעַ עֻזּוֹ:ב הַלְלוּהוּ בִגְבוּרֹתָיו הַלְלוּהוּ כְּרֹב גֻּדְלוֹ:ג הַלְלוּהוּ בְּתֵקַע שׁוֹפָר הַלְלוּהוּ בְּנֵבֶל וְכִנּוֹר:ד הַלְלוּהוּ בְתֹף וּמָחוֹל הַלְלוּהוּ בְּמִנִּים וְעוּגָב:ה הַלְלוּהוּ בְצִלְצְלֵי שָׁמַע הַלְלוּהוּ בְּצִלְצְלֵי תְרוּעָה:ו כֹּל הַנְּשָׁמָה תְּהַלֵּל יָהּ הַלְלוּיָהּ:
נקרא  45  פעמים

ספירת העומר

לוח מודעות

למעלה