נקסט

גולד

משתמש מקצוען
מנוי פרימיום
בוגר/תלמיד פרוג
עיצוב גרפי
פרסום וקופי
מישהו פעם קיבל הודעה כזאת מנקסט?

I am writing to advise you that your order from February 26th for 2 items was not successful.

The payment was cancelled.

If you still require the items please reorder on line.

Should you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team, lines are open 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Kind regards

Karen Horne

International team

Next Directory

>>> You asked us the following question on 02/03/2015 at 10:57:59:

Please note that as part of Next's company policies we monitor incoming and outgoing email to protect the operation of our computer systems. The contents of this email and its attachments ("message") are confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. The contents may not be disclosed, copied or distributed without the consent of Next. It is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient you must delete this message immediately and advise the sender that you received it in error. The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Next. Next does not accept any responsibility for the author's views.

Whilst Next takes every effort to ensure this message is virus free it cannot guarantee that this is the case. It is the recipients responsibility to carry out such virus checks as it deems necessary. Next can not accept any responsibility in this regard. Please note that this message has been sent over public networks which may not be a 100% secure communications medium and the sender cannot be held responsible for its integrity.

Next Group plc, registered in England 35161. Registered Office Desford Road, Enderby, Leicester, LE19 4AT. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority

זהבי סגל

משתמש סופר מקצוען
עיצוב גרפי
פרסום וקופי
צילום מקצועי
הפקות ואירועים
עריכה והפקת סרטים
מה שאני מבינה זה: ההזמנה שעשית לא היתה מוצלחת והכסף מוחזר לך
הם מתנצלים על אי הנוחות.

nomi

משתמש סופר מקצוען
D I G I T A L
כן
ההזמנה לא הצליחה
התשלום בוטל
אם את רוצה תעשי את ההזמנה ואל תהססי לפנות אליהם לעזרה אם תצטרכי

אולי מעניין אותך גם...

הפרק היומי

הפרק היומי! כל ערב פרק תהילים חדש. הצטרפו אלינו לקריאת תהילים משותפת!

תהילים פרק קמו

א הַלְלוּיָהּ הַלְלִי נַפְשִׁי אֶת יְהוָה:ב אֲהַלְלָה יְהוָה בְּחַיָּי אֲזַמְּרָה לֵאלֹהַי בְּעוֹדִי:ג אַל תִּבְטְחוּ בִנְדִיבִים בְּבֶן אָדָם שֶׁאֵין לוֹ תְשׁוּעָה:ד תֵּצֵא רוּחוֹ יָשֻׁב לְאַדְמָתוֹ בַּיּוֹם הַהוּא אָבְדוּ עֶשְׁתֹּנֹתָיו:ה אַשְׁרֵי שֶׁאֵל יַעֲקֹב בְּעֶזְרוֹ שִׂבְרוֹ עַל יְהוָה אֱלֹהָיו:ו עֹשֶׂה שָׁמַיִם וָאָרֶץ אֶת הַיָּם וְאֶת כָּל אֲשֶׁר בָּם הַשֹּׁמֵר אֱמֶת לְעוֹלָם:ז עֹשֶׂה מִשְׁפָּט לָעֲשׁוּקִים נֹתֵן לֶחֶם לָרְעֵבִים יְהוָה מַתִּיר אֲסוּרִים:ח יְהוָה פֹּקֵחַ עִוְרִים יְהוָה זֹקֵף כְּפוּפִים יְהוָה אֹהֵב צַדִּיקִים:ט יְהוָה שֹׁמֵר אֶת גֵּרִים יָתוֹם וְאַלְמָנָה יְעוֹדֵד וְדֶרֶךְ רְשָׁעִים יְעַוֵּת:י יִמְלֹךְ יְהוָה לְעוֹלָם אֱלֹהַיִךְ צִיּוֹן לְדֹר וָדֹר הַלְלוּיָהּ:
נקרא  22  פעמים

ספירת העומר

לוח מודעות

למעלה